Monday, 25 January 2010

A True Friend ......

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is so fun, It was designed by the talented Teresa.You can make either a round or square card or both,lol.
I did both.I used the same paper as I did for my last post.
My room is still a mes,s and I can barely see my desk, but this paper was still setting out.I worked all week plus the whole weekend, and 3 nights
at that, so needless to say, not much got done in my room this week.
I am hoping that today I can make some headway with it and get caught up on some work I have to do for my other design team.
I am not sure how everyone did their circle card with the scallops, I would love to know.I believe I did it the hard way,lol.
Anyone want to share how they fold their circle cards with the scalllops?




+




Supplies:
Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Ribbon from my stash, $store pearls,Circle nesties.
Thank you for visiting and for all your wonderful comments.
It truly makes my day .Don't forget to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers
for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Gloria said...

Both card are lovely!

newfiecrafter said...

Beautiful cards . I'd love to know how to fold the scallop circle cards too !!!
Marilyn

Judy McMullen said...

Both cards are terrific, Sarah! I'm curious how you folded your scalloped circle card.

Joan said...

Fantastic cards!!!!!!! Love the colours and designs.

HappyCrafter said...

oh wow, these are great! the sketch looks fun to work with and I loved seeing the comparison of the round and square cards!

Juls said...

beautiful sentiment, and utterly stunning creations!! Love the soft muted colour tones! hugs Juls

Joseline said...

Beautiful cards Sarah!

Joan said...

Oh, these are awesome, awesome, awesome. Fabulous job Sarah.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow, wow wow what a totally stunning card i just adore the sketch for your Mojo challenge this week, will definitely try and join in. Your papers are just stunning and love the ehart detail. Hope you have a lovely weekend hugs Linda x