Sunday, 28 February 2010

Happy Birthday..........

Hi all, and welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
Our challenge for this week is to create a card or project that replicates"The Good Old Days". This could be something that looks vintage or includes something that just reminds you of something from many years ago when you see it.
For my project I decided to use a Lunagirl vintage children image.
I had wanted to use Lunagirl Victorian Ladies image but I couldn't find my cds.
I had looked and looked and couldn't locate the cds with all the uproar I have in my room from trying to get everything organized.
But on Sat. while I was organizing my shelves, I found my cds under a pile, but I
had my card done.
This image reminded me so much of the days with my twin sister and since our birthdays are coming up, I made this into a card for my twin sis.
I had used the Shadow Box Techinque on SCS found >>>>>>Here.
I so loved how this turned out and I am sure my sis will love it as well.



.
Inside of card....................................close up



Supplies:
Paper:Cosmo Cricket
Ink:Memento
Image:Lunagirl
Accessories:Offray ribbon, MM rhinestones,Nesties frames, Ms punches.



The sponsor for this week is a stamp set from .....me
Be sure to check out the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and see all the awesome creations the girls have designed.
Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful Sunday.