Monday, 8 February 2010

I Love You.......MoJo125

I love you ................MoJo 125
Todays sketch is a wonderful sketch designed by our very own Maria.
What a delightful sketch.I had fun with this one.
Since I still had the papers from my previous card on my desk,
I decided to use it again for this card.
I used a image from the Accents Notes set and colored it with Ms Markers
to match my papers.I layered it with some pinking nesties circles.




Supplies:
Paper: Cloud9Design
Stamps;Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon, pinking nesties, labels nesties,Ms markers.
Thank you for visiting , I love to hear your wonderful comments.
Be sure to check out the awesome MoJo makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

7 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Such a great sketch this week, and your card is amazing Sarah, love the colours and the details! have a good day hugs Linda x

Peggy said...

Absolutely beautiful card Sarah!! I love the color combination and the medallion sitting center stage is gorgeous!

mmlong17 said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the Nesties center.

Joseline said...

Beautiful colors and sketch!!

Christi said...

This is wonderful! Love those colors!!

leslie said...

Beautiful card! Um, may I ask how much it weighs? ;-)

Joan said...

Wow Sarah....this is stunning. Great job with the colour combo and the sketch.