Monday, 22 February 2010

Its Your Day...................MoJo127

Hello everyone and welcome to another MoJo MOnday.
Todays sketch was designed by ........Me
Its either Round or Square or both if you are feeling creative.

I did both and made them into Birthday cards.
I was looking for a card this past week and didn't have any that was
ok for the occasion, so decided to stock pile some birthday cards.
I used some SU paper, my new SU border punch,some pearls from the $store .
Gotta love the $store.

Supplies:
Paper;SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink;Memento
Accessories:SU border punch, $store pearls,Ribbon from my stash,scallop nesties.
Please play along, I love to see what you all create with this sketch.
Don't forget to check out the MoJo makers for their wonderful creations.
I am off today, so need to run some errands and then come back and play
catch up with the rest of my design work for this week.

Have a wonderful Monday!

10 comments:

newfiecrafter said...

Beautiful cards . Really enjoy visiting your blog for inspiration

Joseline said...

Beautiful cards Sarah!

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful cards, so nice to see you made both with the same supplies

Hugs
Victoria
x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are absolutely beautiful, Sarah. Love the border punch and the pearl accents.

Joan said...

Congrats on the sketch Sarah! I'm vowing to get this one done -

scrappinpeg said...

Hi Sarah.... stopped by to say hello. Hope you are doing great. Your cards are always beautiful. Take care.... Hugs... Peggy

Gloria said...

Lovely cards Sarah!

angeleef said...

Great sketch and I love the way you worked with them.
I really like the round card.

Greetz,
Evi

baggleflap said...

OMG, I've been lurking over at Mojo Monday and I just love your creations. I'm a newbie at card making and wondering what to do with nesties. Now I have to add them to my wish list!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室