Monday, 15 February 2010

Love.............MoJo126

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo MOnday.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day.
DH spoiled me as usual.He got me a beautiful necklace
with a gold puffy Heart.Plus we went out to dinner with 6
friends.We had a wonderful time.
DH is a keeper,lol.

The sketch for this week was very interesting.I was a bit intimidated
when I saw it first, but as soon as I started to work on it, it sorta all fell
into place.I am very pleased with how my card turned out and I didn't even add any ribbon,lol.
I used Verve's Love flower stamp set.
I so love this set and think its my fav.
I stamp all the flowers and then cut them out and popped some of them,glued the rest.Added some pearls to the centers.



Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink:SU
Accessories:MS border punch, SU punch, MM pearls,glitter pen.

Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo team for their wonderful creations.
Thank you for visiting. I love to hear your wonderful comments.
Have a wonderful day.