Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Preview......Quilting

Quilt Till You Wilt !!

Hi Everyone, its preview at Sugar Creek Hollow.
The design team was given 3 digis and asked to create a card using all of them.
You will have to see what the ladies have done with this.
All the cards are so wonderful.
For my card I used some paper from BG, which I thought looked great for my Quilt pattern.It reminded me of a log cabin pattern on a quilt.
I printed the block off twice and printed the flower off 3 times.
Cut and popped the flower.Added the sentiment to the inside.
I added a bit of scallop trim that came with the paper.
I have been having fun playing with the images and love coming up with different ideas to try out.
I was so pleased when Tracey asked me to be part of her team.
All the ladies have been so wonderful and helpful.
We have our own Dt blog where we share things before we share with you all.
The team have been so encouraging in helping each other out.
Some of the team are more experienced that some in the digi world and its great to be able to go for help when not sure on something.
I know I can always find help when needed.
Sugar Creek Hollow will open March 1st, but you can pre order now.
Also check out the freebies.
Head on over to see Cheri's blog and check out her Quilt card.
Have a wonderful day.
Huggs

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Sarah
As a UK quilter I just love this card and also the verse inside. Thats given me an idea for when one of our quilters have a birthday.

Anne x

Stephanie said...

Sarah,
Love this the colors are so calming and the pattern is perfect!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, Sarah!! The paper is fantastic!! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Sarah! Such warm, rich colors - your card just stands right out! Lovely, lovely card!

Primitive Paper said...

GORGEOUS to the MAX!!!!!!!!!! Love this unusual layout.

Joyce said...

Beautiful, as always, Sarah. Love what you did to the inside of the card, as well.

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Sarah! I'm so glad you are a part of the team. I love your designs!

Juls said...

beautiful sentiment and gorgeous card!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Cheri Howard said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! Speaking of Log Cabin quilts, I sure hope Tracy decides to make that a stamp soon - it's my favorite block of all!

Donna Moore said...

Hi Sarah,
I adore this card! The colors and your design are just beautiful. I feel very honored to be sharing with you on the team!!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous! I really like the pearls, they match up with the soft tones so well, and how you used layers and dimension on the flower.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.