Monday, 22 February 2010

Time To Party....

Hi and welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
So sorry my card is late, but this is the week , where I work all weekend,3 night
with Sunday included.I do this shift every 4th week and it leaves me no time for card making. By the time I get home in the evenings,I am so tired,
I can't seem to concentrate on cards.So Sunday nights , I play catch up,lol.
The challenge for this week is .......Going in Circles.
Create a card or project with as many circles on it as you can without making it look gaudy and you MUST also stamp somewhere on your card.
For my card I used a old MoJo sketch with several circles, some ribbon with
circles or dots,lol.

Supplies:
Paper:BG
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Versa
Accessories:MA ribbon, MM rhinestones, Ranger EMB powder, pinking circle nesties,Su border punch.

The sponsor for this week is........
SIMON SAYS STAMP

The prize is a $25 Gift Certificate plus FREE SHIPPING!

Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your wonderful comments.
Have a wonderful day.