Sunday, 14 February 2010

Valentine's Set

Hi and welcome to another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
The challenge for today ......To create a project,not a card,
that includes some sort of treat.
For my project I created this little heart basket with some heart treats to go along with this card I made several weeks ago, at stamp camp.
My friend Kathy gave us all the template for the basket, so I have no idea who
to give credit to.She had printed it off awhile ago and can't find the site where she got it.I googled, but had no luck.
If you know who designed this template, please let me know and I will give credit.
Since everything on the card is SU, and I didn't have any of the tools, I punched
and stamped some extra hearts, and the border before I left that night, so I could make this basket for today,lol.





+
Here is a closeup of the little tag that is inside the glassine envelope,
plus the inside of the card.
Supplies:
Paper:SU Specialty Paper
Stamps: SU
Ink: SU
Accessories:SU glassine envie,SU Embosslits Die,SU heart punches,Su hearts border.

The Sponsor for this week is .....Our very own......Line
The prize is a wonderful Hangler Stangler STAMP.
Thank you all for visiting. Please check out the rest of the team for their wonderful projects.I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Happy Valentine's Day !

11 comments:

alina said...

Absolutely wonderful, my compliments!
Hugs, Alina

Gloria said...

Gorgeous Sarah!!!

Joan said...

Wowzers!!!!! These are fantastic. I love the card and the basket!!!!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Amazing, absolutely fantastic work, Sarah. I am in love with this project. It's so beautiful - I love all the different textures and patterns on the hearts, yet everything fits together so beautifully. Thanks for such fabulous eye candy to gaze at!!

Hugs,
Linda

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is amazing, I adore the basket and the card...I just luv hearts.....almost as much as flowers...hehehehe...gorgeous girl!

enjoy *~*

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your little basket and card, they are so cute!

Joseline said...

Wow Sarah!! This is beautiful!! I love the basket and all the hearts. the card is very pretty! Love it all!!!

Primitive Paper said...

Girl I love everything about this!!!

Georgia said...

Hi Sarah, your projects is wonderful!

maxine said...

wow this is beautiful, a lovely colour combo and the heart basket is fantastic.

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室