Monday, 8 February 2010

You Put A Song in my Heart.

So sorry I am a little late getting my card uploaded for Stamptacular Sunday's Challenge.
I haven't been feeling the best all week and tonight was the first time that I felt
good to try and make a card.I on new meds for sugar,my doc diagnosed me with
level 2 Diabetes :(

This weeks Stamptacular Challenge was to create a project that shows or tells someone how much you love them......but you have to do it without adding any hearts.
I used these 2 swans to create my card and used some Cloud 9 Design papers.
I paper pieced them .Added some pearls for the eyes.
I am loving this color combo.



Supplies:
Paper: Cloud9 design
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:MS Border punch, MS ribbon style tags, $store pearls.MA ribbon.

The sponsor this week is by our very own ...
Line
The prize a wonderful HANGLER STANGLER STAMP


Thank you for visiting and I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Beautiful card. I really like the color combo!

Juls said...

Very stylish! Love it!

maryr917 said...

love this card and your dsp-I recently purchased this paper-you have given me several ideas on how to use it-tfs