Monday, 29 March 2010

Birthday Wishes Squared

Hi again and welcome to another MoJo MOnday.
Todays sketch is fun, it can be round or square, or if your MoJo is very creative, then you can do both.
I was gonna do both but time ran out , I've had a very hetic week at work and all weekend I've been spring cleaning.I got a lot accomplished and a lot of purging
as well.I can't believe how much junk you can collect.
I have a few birthdays coming up and I am stock piling my birthday cards.
For my card I pulled out some Cosmo Cricket from my scrap pile.I made a resolution to take from my scrap pile , but lately I haven't been doing that.
So good to go thru and pick a few pieces ,and actually create a card from it.



Supplies:
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories:Scallop Circle nesties, Offray ribbon, glitter pen.


Thank you for visiting, I love reading all your wonderful comments.
Be sure to check out MoJo Monday and jump start your MoJo.
Have a wonderful Monday.

Please be sure to check back in a couple of days, because I am celebrating my
Blogoversary and I am giving away some Blog Candy.

6 comments:

Gloria said...

You never fail to create another gorgeous card!! Love it.

Kimberly S. said...

BEAUTIFUL, elegant birthday card!!!! Simply gorgeous!

Tiya-B said...

funny the blogaversary thing on the left side of your blog says 182 days and you say check by soon???
However I love this card, its really stunning, the bright colors are great.(your blogs great too!)

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Sarah. I love the colours you've used.

Kreativmonster said...

Very elegant card, I love the colour-combo!

Unfading Spring said...

super card Sarah, love the colours and paper, amazing what you can do with a few scraps.

Hugs Carol xx