Sunday, 14 March 2010

From My Garden

Hi and welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
The weather here has been gorgeous,I would like to believe that spring has arrived.The temps have been in the pluses all week and its calling for more
warm temps for all next week.Its suppose to get up to 11°C on Monday.

The challenge for this week is a ........Sketch and its an awesome one.
I loved working with this one.



I used more of the awesome paper from MY Minds Eye.It all glittery.
I also used a new MS border punch and a new stamp set from SU.
Stamped the image with Memento ink , added some rhinestones.
The sponsor for this week is our very own .....Aud Kirsten
She has a wonderful prize to give away.
I have a blogoversary coming up in a couple of weeks and I will be giving away
a prize..I also have a birthday next friday and will do a giveaway as well.
Please check back for all the details.
Have a great day and be sure to check out the rest of the team for their
wonderful creations.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Love that hat Sarah! The colors are so nice!

newfiecrafter said...

Beautiful card .....love the hat

Joan said...

WOW Sarah....this is stunning. I love how you've left the hat plain and only coloured the ribbon!!!! I also love the papers you've used with this challenge.

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty! Love the colours, and that new border punch is very cool!