Monday, 1 March 2010

Grand Opening at Sugar creek Hollow......

It's Grand Opening at Sugar Creek Hollow!!!!
I am so excited to be part of the celebration and Design Team!!
We are kicking off the Grand Opening with a Grand Celebration!!!
For today only, we are offering a free digi for for EVERY $10 spent. Spend $10 you get one free digi, spent $20 you get 2 free digis, spent $30...well you know the rest!
The Design Team has created a card for you to see these beautiful digis in use. Here's my card.


For my card I used the mirror image.
I printed off the image on white cs, then layered it.
I then went over the image with a glitter pen.
Added a couple of medallions to give it a frame look, added some pearls and offray ribbon, some Prima flowers.. I used SU paper.

Now go visit the rest of the DT to see their beautiful cards.
Then, go to Sugar Creek Hollow's website to purchase your favorite digis!!
First Up is
Donna
Stephanie
Loretta
Cheri
Sarah.....Me
Dani
Tracy-Owner
Kelly
Linda
Marsha
Joan
Nancy
Joseline-DT Coordinator
Kristina
Cassie

I hope you have fun visiting all the ladies. Be sure to leave some lovin.
Good Luck with the grand prize draw.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back later with another post.
Huggs

12 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Oh wow, you knocked this way out of the park!! Just gorgeous!!

Gloria said...

Wow, Sarah, your card is wonderful.
The sentiment is lovely!

Primitive Paper said...

Sarah, I love this tone-on-tone look. I have studied your card several times and said to myself "I have to get those medallions". I only realized just now....I alrady have them...DUH!!! I am honored to have you a part of our team.

Joseline said...

What a beautiful card Sarah!!! You really did a number on this one. Your God given gifts really shine on this one!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful job... I need to learn how to merge images...

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is so beautiful, Sarah. I think it is one of my favorites of your SHC cards so far. I love the monochromatic look of it and those newsprint flowers are so cool. Great job!

Hugs.
Linda

Loretta said...

Sarah, this card is SO elegant! Beautiful!

Cassie said...

this is so utterly exquisite!

Dani said...

Beautiful card!!! :)

Martha said...

This is beautiful!

Cheri Howard said...

Just gorgeous! Love it!

Conniecrafter said...

great framing of the verse, so love those flowers and the pearl accents!