Sunday, 28 March 2010

Happy Birthday !!

Hi everyone and welcome to another Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays challenge is to create a card with
oodles and oodles of flowers and only use bright and cheery spring colors!
I fell short not following the challenge. I should have read all of it.
As I am writing up this post , I just realized I should have used bright spring colors.Funny part was, I did have bright colors choosen to use and couldn't get it to work for me, so yank out these colors from my scrap bin.Oh well,too
late to redo over, so gonna post my card anyway,lol.


I used up scraps of Crate paper and the new Verve stamps.
stamped and embossed them several times and then cut and pop dotted.
Added a few rhinestones, some ribbon and made it a birthday card.

Be sure to check out Stamptacular, the sponsor for this week is me again.
I am giving away another stamp set.
So be sure to take part and check out the team for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: