Sunday, 21 March 2010

Hi everyone, welcome to Stamptacular Sunday.
The challenge for today ...to create a card with a scene.
So here is my card using some Magnolia images some one had raked to me.
SO sorry , I have no idea who it was, since it was quite some time ago.
I paired the images with My MInds Eye paper and some Verve stamps.





So sorry my post is short but its kinda late here and I have to work today, SUnday.
Its my week where I work all weekend, right into Sunday and so little time for anything this weekend.I know I should have my challenges done ahead of time but that never seems to happen and I find I do my best work at short notice,lol.
I will try to get back and edit my post with all the details.
I had promise a giveaway for my Birthday, which was on Friday and haven't had time to do the post.
I had ordered some stamps for my giveaway and since I still don't have them, but hopefully will have them before the week is out.
Here is what I am proposing to do.
My Blogoversary is coming up on the 2nd of April , which is just a couple of weeks away. I will do a couple of giveaways then instead.
I hope I didn't disappoint anybody, but I promise you will like what I am proposing to do.So stay tuned for all the details.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
DH is taking me out for dinner after work for my birthday.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, a belated Happy Birthday!!
Your card is sooo sweet!!! love the Magnolia and the clouds!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Keanly said...

Happy birthday Sarah and enjoy your Sunday. It's almost Monday morning in South Africa. Your card is delightful. Good luck with the challenge. hugs Sharon