Friday, 19 March 2010

Hot Fudge Sundae........Sugar Creek Hollow


Hello everyone and welcome back to another fab friday on Sugar Creek Hollow.OUr challenge for this week was to use stitiching , fauz or real.
Also Tracey has posted a sketch for everyone to use.It will be a weekly sketch.
As soon as I saw this sundae image , I knew what papers I was gonna use with it.
The papers are from WEbster's Pages.

Please stop by Sugar Creek Hollow and pick up your freebie.


Be sure to check out the rest of the team for their wonderful creations.

Cheri ♥ Dani ♥ Donna♥Joan♥Joseline♥Kelly
Kristina ♥ Linda ♥ LorettaNancy ♥ SarahStephanie ♥Tracy ♥
Guest Designer
Martha


I'll be back later to update what I did on my card.Also to post about my Birthday giveaway.
I am running late and need to head out to work.
I have to work all weekend.
Have a wonderful day.

10 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Sarah, this is one fantastic card! that float looks so real and absolutely yummy, your stitching is awesome! The paper is terrific. I give it a 10, it has good lyrics and it is easy to dance to!!)

Primitive Paper said...

I love, love, love this card!!!! You are right...these papers truly set off this image. Thanks for playing along with our sketch this week and Happy Birthday to you!

MiamiKel said...

Sarah, this is delicious looking with a slightly country feel! Like I could order this in a country diner! Just as gorgeous as can be!

Joan said...

I just love this card Sarah because it looks so delicious....and that frosted glass is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

i truthfully love your own writing kind, very useful,
don't quit and keep writing because it simply nicely to look through it,
excited to browse a whole lot more of your own stories, cheers :)

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous! That dp with the cherries in it is perfect, and that die cut nestie you are using is now on my wishlist!

HappyCrafter said...

And Happy Birthday!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is so real looking, great job! Happy Birthday!

Gloria said...

Lovely card and Happy BirthdaY!!!

Joseline said...

Yumm!! Makes me want to have a sundae!