Monday, 15 March 2010

I'm Here .....................MoJo130

I'm Here if you need me ......and Welcome to MojoMonday.
Todays sketch is very fun and creative.
I took out several collections of paper before I settled on this one.
After having finally found my desk, I now have it full of paper again,lol.
I've been slowly working away on my room and I now have it about down.
It was so nice to be able to set at my desk and look around my room and see that most everything now has a home.A few more tweaks and then it will be finish.
DH has been a real sweetie thru all my mess.Over the weekend , he put up more
shelves and move some pegboard for me.He even put up several rods to hold my punches.After seeing my punches on display, he made a comment saying he didn't realize I had so many ,lol.
What can I say......DH has spoiled me,lol.He is my biggest fan.



Supplies:
Paper;SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon,MS border punch, Pinking nesties, Lbels nesties,$store pearls.
Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the fab MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.
Also , be sure to check back in a few days, I will be posting a giveaway
for my birthday on Friday.
Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Unfading Spring said...

Love this card Sarah, and good chose of papers, very nice indeed.

Hugs Carol x

Joan said...

This is beautiful Sarah....I love the jagged layered circles with the "pearls" along the outside. This is also one of my favorite sets of paper.

Conniecrafter said...

Awesome job with this sketch, love the papers and the sentiment square is cool!

alina said...

wonderful, I love it!
hugs, Alina

HappyCrafter said...

Great sketch, and a challenge to mix that many elements, and you did a lovely job coordinating the different patterns, it came out beautiful.

rubberstampinzone said...

I love your card. Love the colors and the nesti's shape. Fantastic with the pearls surrounding it. Just beautiful!

Joseline said...

Great card Sarah!! My favorite DP!!