Monday, 8 March 2010

MoM.....................MoJo129

Hello MoJo Fans and welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is designed by our talented Teresa.
For my card, I used this awesome glittery paper from
My Minds Eye.
I was into Michaels yesterday and saw this paper stack and it was calling my name,lol.I also picked up a couple new border punches, plus some prima flowers.
Michaels is over an hour away for me and I heard a rumor that they are coming to the valley.I would be so excited if they did , but I would be totally broke,lol.

Supplies:
Paper:My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Verve
Ink:Versa
Accessories:MA ribbon,$store rhinestones,Prima flowers

Grab your Mojo and get creating, I love to see your creations.
Be sure to check out the awesome MoJo Makers for their wonderful work.
I love to hear what you think.
Have a wonderful Monday!

13 comments:

Juls said...

so elegant! I love it! Hugs Juls

Kim said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Joan said...

Beautiful card Sarah!!!

Butternutsage said...

this is a stunning vintage look card. I am so in love with it!~D

Mary said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love your color choices and your layout is wonderful!

Donna Moore said...

Oh my, this is stupendously gorgeous!! :)

Joseline said...

Wow! Sarah this is just beautiful!!

marsha said...

This is breathtakingly beautiful! I just love your layout and the flowers are gorgeous!

Hugs,
Marsha

Conniecrafter said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Judy McMullen said...

Very beautiful and elegant!

Primitive Paper said...

Great card Sarah! It's so beautiful!!

My Micheal's is 10 minutes away. I wouldn't know what to do without it. I go there every week first thing in the morning. The ladies know me by name. That's pretty bad!!! ;o)

Martha said...

so spectacular, love it!

Wendy said...

Your mojo card this week is stunning girl!