Monday, 22 March 2010

Praying for You.........MoJo131

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch was created by me ......a long card.
Since Julee is so busy ,some of the team have been helping her out with
designing some sketches.
Its so fun trying to come up with a sketch.When I drew this one, I thought it would be fairly easy, but when I sat down to make my card, I was puzzled with what I was gonna put in the 3 panels in the center.So I settled on using a image in the center panel and filling the other 2 with pattern paper.






Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories; Offray ribbon, MM pearls, Nesties fancy labels.

The past week was very hetic for me with my work schedule, but this week its back to normal again and more time to play in my room,lol.
My birthday was on Friday gone, and DH spoiled me again,lol.
He got me several MS punches and all the new Nestie Labels.
Bought me lobster on Sat. and then took me out to dinner on Sunday.
He is a keeper for sure,lol.

Thank you all for visiting my blog, I love reading all your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

Don't forget, I will be posting about my Blogoversary in a few days.

10 comments:

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Sarah!

Joan said...

Wow - awesome sketch for this weeks' challenge Sarah. Your card is beautiful.

Gloria said...

Lovely card!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna Moore said...

Sarah, this is so beautiful, great job on this terrific sketch!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Happy belated birthday.

Nancy said...

Wow, Sarah...this is stunning, and your sketch is amazing!! I'm going to have to try it this week!!

Dani said...

Soooo lovely!!

Stephanie said...

Amazing!