Saturday, 6 March 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Color Challenge

Hi Everyone,so sorry I am late posting my card.
I uploaded it to the design team blog late last night with
the intentions of posting it after I got home from work today.
But we went out for gorceries tonight and just now getting it done.
The Sugar Creek Hollow Team is doing a challenge using these
colors.
Since I didn't have these colors I went with the closest I had in paper.
This paper is from My Minds eye. I am rather pleased with my card. I used
SCS sketch for my card as well.






I used the Heart image to go along with this paper and my border.
You can't really see the design of the paper much , but this paper has hearts
on it.Its from a Love collection.

Digital images are becoming very popular, so you should go and check out
the images here>>>>>>.Sugar Creek Hollow.
Every friday there is a freebie.So you have nothing to lose and I bet you will
be on your way to becoming hooked on them.

Also check out the rest of the talented team and see their creations using these colors.
*Tracy - Owner*
Cassandra
Cassie
Cheri
Dani
Donna
Joan
Joseline
Kelly
Kristina
Linda
Marsha
Nancy
Stephanie

Have fun and thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.