Friday, 26 March 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow....He Is Risen

Hi, I am a bit late getting my card posted, I've had a hetic week and so glad its
TGIF.It has been a long long week.
Today is Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow and Tomorrow we will have another sketch for you all to try.I am giving you a sneak peek at the sketch.
I hope you all can take part,we love to see your work.
Be sure to visit Sugar Creek Hollow for your friday freebie.



Be sure to check out the rest of the team for their wonderful creations.
Stephanie Loretta Cheri Joseline Dani Tracy-Owner Kelly Linda Marsha Joan Nancy Kristina Donna Cassie.

Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Oh wow Sarah....this is stunning. Love all the silver.

HappyCrafter said...

Amazing card, so ornate! I love the modern yet fancy feel of it.

Cassie said...

so pretty sarah! i have some of that paper and i am in awe of how you've used it and gotten a vintage, elegant feel out of it! you are incredible!