Sunday, 7 March 2010

You ,ME and Baby Makes Three

Todays challenge at Stamptacular is ...........
You and Me and Baby makes Three !
All you have to do is create a card or project for a baby,
Perhaps you can make the perfect baby shower gift, shower favors, invitations, etc…The choice is yours! Oh, and, of course, you MUST also stamp somewhere on your card or project.


+

+
I made this adorable set .
I used Lauren's Onesie Tut for my card found here>>>>Onesie
Angie's tut for the gift bag found here>>>>Gift Bag
Also Lauren's tut for the cupcake socks found here>>>>>Cupcakes
I love these little sock cupcakes,I was lucky enough to find these socks in a bin.There was no price and the sales clerk gave them to me for a dollar.
One pair of the socks had this frilly ruffle on them.I sprinkled some glitter
on them.
I showed them to Dh and he asked if they could be eaten,lol.
The sponsor for this week is Magnolia Down Under and they are giving us the fabulous prize of Ladybug Tilda .
Don't for get to hop on over to Stamptacular and check out the awesome
creations by the rest of the DT team.

Also, we have another Stamptacular Blog hop on March 28th. It promises to be loads of fun and there are many great prizes along the way, so mark the date on your calendar ,check back and take part and have some fun with us!

Supplies:
Paper: Creative Imaginations
Stamps;Verve
Ink:MS
Accessories:Offray ribbon, MS glitter,MM button brads,Heartwarmimg Vintage stickers,white lunch bag,baby socks, cupcake liners.
Edit to add:I forgot to take a pic of the inside of the card to show you my stamping.
I will take a pic later and upload.
Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

7 comments:

Juls said...

what an incredibly gorgeous set!! The cupcakes are amazing!! Hugs Juls

Ewelina said...

Sososo gorgeous everything. You have wonderful work.

Joan said...

FABULOUS, FABULOUS creations. They're gorgeous.

Joseline said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, what an amazing set!!! You did an incredible job. Thanks for sharing the links. I have to try the cupcake. I've done the onesie once before but I love the cupcake!!!

marsha said...

This is just so an awesome set! Everything is just so gorgeous - fabulous work!

Hugs,
Marsha

Barb Hardeman said...

Sarah, Hi! Your set is deliciously adorable. You did an amazing job pulling it all together. Anything baby just tickles my fancy!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you relating to not far from it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s