Monday, 12 April 2010

Big wish,,,,,,,,,,Mojo134

Welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is brought to you by our awesome Teresa.
A very wonderful sketch that I will use over and over again.

For my card I used some SU paper.
I've had this paper for some time and this is the first time I cut into it.
I've taken it out many times to use but couldn't make it to work for me.
I found the colors to manly,lol.
But after creating my card, I have to say , I don't think my card looks manly.
I will be using it again .




Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon, $store pearls, SU border punch,nestie labels.
Thank you all for visiting.I love reading your comments.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I am off today and I have a few errands to run, then I will be back late rto post my Blogoversary winners.

7 comments:

Divinity said...

ur card looks fabulous. and i think it's more of a guy card than it is feminine. i love it! :)

Joan said...

What a fantastic card Sarah....the colours are wonderful and you really rocked this sketch.

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Sarah. I'm going to have to play this week. I love this sketch.

Dana said...

I really love those nestie labels and your color combo :)

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Super take on the sketch!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Tracey Brossart said...

Gorgeous! Love how you embellished the border punch with matching pearls! Great job! :D

-Tracey

Beverley said...

Sarah...great card...I'm loving the colour combo...thanks for sharing.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley