Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Blogoversary Winners !!!

Hi everyone.
Thank you for taking part in my 3rd Blogoversary
on this post>>>>>>>Here
Here is a sample pic of what you win.
Both winners will be receiving the same amount , the only differences ,
the stamps sets are different.


Aagain, thnak you so much for playing along. I hope to see you again
posting comments.
I love reading what you all write. It makes my day to see how everyone appreciates what I create.
So with out further ado here are the winners by random org;





Here are your random numbers:9
Timestamp: 2010-04-12 23:19:35 UTC




Here are your random numbers:3
Timestamp: 2010-04-12 23:20:05 UTC





Have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna Moore said...

Hey Sarah, let me try this again! :) Wowser, I can't believe the random picker chose me!! What is your email address, you can contact me at qhorse 101 at aol dot com.
Woohoo!!! Thanks so much!! (the email address I get from your profile is not working!) :(

Joseline said...

Yeah Donna!!!!