Monday, 19 April 2010

Happy Birthday ................135 MoJo

Welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Todays challenge is a very fun sketch created by Maria.
For my card I used some yummy paper from A stack of My Minds Eye called Playful Posies.
I am loving the colors in this stack.

Supplies:
Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps:Verve
Ink:MS
Accessories:MS border punch,Nesties flower,MA ribbon,Provocraft brads.
So go and grab your MoJo and get creating. I love to see what you do.
Thank you for visiting, I love reading your wonderful comments.

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your card! The papers and blossom are great!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love the flower and the papers you used.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Gorgeous! Love the rich colours. That flower is so lovely.

Joseline said...

Interesting sketch. I love what you did with it.

HappyCrafter said...

What a pretty card, that flower you've built looks really neat and adds a lot.