Sunday, 4 April 2010

Happy Easter!!

Hi and welcome to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
Todays challenge is Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice !
Create a card or project just for Girls.
How you do this is totally up to you, the possibilities are endless.

For my Challenge, I made this cute little box with 4 drawers.
The tut can be found here;
http://min-hobbyblogg.blogspot.com/2009/09/tutorial-box-with-4-drawers.html
She has many wonderful boxes on her site.
I've had this bookmarked for awhile to try and this challenge seem perfect for it.
What could be any sweeter for a littel girl.



+


I put a few Easter treats in the drawers, but it can be used for many things.
Supplies:
Paper:My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Magnolias, Verve
Ink:MS
Accessories:Offray ribbon,Prima flowers, Prima beaded flourishNesties ovals and labels.

SPONSOR: Fresh Brewed
PRIZE: $10 Gift Certificate
AND SPONSOR: Bee Crafty
PRIZE: 3 digital images of winner's choice

Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the team for their awesome creations.
Also don't forget my Blogoversary Celebrations.
You can check it out here>>>>>>Blogoversary
Have a wonderful Easter.
I am going to spent the day with my family and enjoy time with my granddaughter.

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah,that box is so adorable and the image is perfect! I love the pp combo! Happy Easter.

Skraptacular Designs said...

I just LOVE this box you've made! It's darling! Definitely going on my "to do" list!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Priscilla

alina said...

wonderful, very beautiful colour combination!
hugs, Alina

Annette said...

Sarah, being the box junkie that I am, I love your box creation with the easel card! Beautiful!

carol said...

oh wow...what a fantastic creation, well done you, it's brillant, x carol

Shirl said...

Totally gorgeous Sarah...I adore boxes and this one is definitely on my list to try.
Hugs Shirl x x x

Simply Shaz said...

Oh i really REALLY love this.This is FAB! I love every single thing about this. Great work!
Shaz x