Monday, 5 April 2010

Happy Spring

Hi and welcome to another MoJo Monday.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.
I spent it with my family and got to spend some quality time with my beautiful
granddaughter.She is growing up so fast.
WOOHOO,I am off on Wed and I also get to spend the day with her.

Todays awesome Mojo sketch was designed by Janette .
Since this is the first Monday of the month , that means its contest time again.
So dust of your Mojo and get ready to show us your mojolicious creations.

We'll have one winner for every 75 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.
SO what you waiting for ,go and get creating.


Supplies:
Paper:American Crafts"amplified"
Stamps:Verve
Ink: SU
Accessories:$store ribbon, MM pearls, Labels nesties.
Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out my Blogoversary Celebrations
going on till Thursday.
Have a wonderful Easter Monday!

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, so lovely. I really like the embossing folder you used. I have been looking for one.
color combo is great

Joan said...

This is very cool Sarah. Love the colours.

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Sarah! I am off on Thursday, so I might have to play!!

Simply Shaz said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE the colours that you have used.
Shaz x

Beverley said...

Love this card and the fabulous colours...thanks for sharing.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley