Sunday, 18 April 2010

A Penquin Celebration.....

Hello everyone, today at Stamptacular we are celebrating World Penguin Day.
SO our challenge for today .....to create a card or project that reminds us of penguins.You can do this by using a image of a penguin or by using the colors black and white.
Since I didn't have anything with a penguin, I went the route of Black and White.I adore Black and white cards, I think its one of my fav color combos for cards.

I created my card following a tut I found here>>>...Mel Stampz
I think this Jacket and the pocket watch are so cute.. She also gives a tut on how to create the watch.Since I didn't have the stamps she used, I did my own thing,lol.I had some pattern paper that had clock faces all over it , I just punched one and used that.I made my face my using 2 circle nesties.

The sponsors for this week are Our very own, PAULA......who is giving away a Inkadinkado stamp set.

And CREATIONS BY PENNY’S who is giving away 8 Digi Images.

So grab your Mojo and get creative and show us what you can do to help celebrate Penguins.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

8 comments:

Annette said...

Sarah, you clever lady! This is such an elegant card! I love it!

Joan said...

Oh my word - this is too stinkin' cute!!!!! I love it.

crazymomma said...

Oh how creative.You're so talented!

mommy2lou said...

oooooo! such a classy looking gentlemen's card! So unique and just oozing elegance.

I can totally picture this as an invitation to a special event. I'm gonna go dust off my red velvet formal and await my card!!

Gemma said...

What a beautiful card you made this week Sarah, really something else, I think it's stunning! Gemma

Conniecrafter said...

so cool, great job on the tux and I love your pocket watch!

The Wired Angel said...

This is fantastic... I love it! So creative. Hugs, Peggy

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Ouuuuuu, Sarah this is fabulous! I absolutely love your take on it & thank you ever so much for trying my tutorial (and linkin' too) :o)

That paisley is breathtaking (I adore paisley.) It looks so fresh and classy with the bright white and what an awesome idea for that penguin challenge. Thanks for making my day! :o) mel