Monday, 26 April 2010

Stamptacular and Sugar Creek......

Hi and welcome to Stamptacular Sunday and Fabulous Friday on Sugar Creek Hollow.
So sorry both my cards are late this weekend.Its been a crazy busy and hetic
week and I am posting both on the same post.
I was gonna get them uploaded last nite but my my arm and shoulder
was driving me crazy.It ached so bad , I couldn't do anything, so I finally gave up and went to bed.Its a little better to night.
I may have to go back to the Doc and go for physical on it again.


For Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, the challenge was "Sew Special".
Make a card for some one special and use sewing some where on it.
It can be real or faux.The rest is up to you.
I used Verve stamps and some more of the yummy paper from My Minds Eye stack.
The sponsor for this week is SIMON SAYS STAMP!
A $25. voucher.
Each month Stamptacular picks a guest designer.
All you have to do to qualify is enter 3 of our challenges for the month and

The Design Team will then vote amongst the eligible participants for their favorite and the one with the most votes will be invited to be the Guest Designer for an entire month! It's that simple!
So garb your mojo and get creating. you may be our next guest designer.


Sugar Creek Hollow fabulous Friday!

My card for Sugar Creek was done using some of the Spring Fling Collection,
using the Dogwood image.I am totally loving this card.
Every Friday , Tracey at Sugar Creek posts a new freebie image.
You need to check them out , there are so many wonderful images to choose from.

Have a wonderful week.I will be back tomorrow night with my MoJo Card.
Thanks for visiting, I love hearing from you.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Love the cards!!! Sewing is great and love the blossoms!

kimmie_35 said...

Love your cards... gorgeous colours!
Hugs
Kim
x

mommy2lou said...

You SEW SPECIAL card for SSC reminds me of a cozy country-chic-quilt! I want to poor another cup of coffee and snuggle under it... too bad it wouldn't cover much more than a knee cap and offers little warmth. Bummer.

Joseline said...

Beautiful cards Sarah. I love them all!