Sunday, 11 April 2010

Stamptacular Sundays Challenge.....Spots and Dots

Welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays challenge is to create a card or project using at least two pattern papers that have spots and or dots.
I used 2 different papers from SU that have dots.


Our sponsor for this week is.......... Meljens Design
who is offering 4 digi images to our winner.
I created my card using one of her images.I used the
The Little Girl Bear Hugs.Isn't this image just adorable.

Thank you for visiting. I love to see what you create for this challenge.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

13 comments:

Ellen said...

Hello!:) I have just started in this crazy/addicted paperworld:)), and love to look around in blogs, for inspiration.

And I just came over yours, and what a beautiful cardcollection you have!! I like them all, design, color, paper, details....
Hope its okay that I following you, for more inspiration?:)

Have a lovely day.
Ellen:)

Cammy said...

Such a sweet, sweet card! I love the colors and sweet image!

Graphicat said...

This is just gorgeous Sarah!! Your work is so polished. Everything looks just perfect!

Glad you're on MY team. :o)
Hugs Cheri

Joan said...

Oh Sarah, I love all the layers on this card - fantastic.

Simply Shaz said...

Lovely card! That image is cute. LOVE the colour combo...it's perfect :)
Shaz x

Donna Moore said...

Sarah, this is a beautiful card, your design and colors are so gorgeous! You did such a terrific job on this girl!!

Barb Hardeman said...

The blues and browns are gorgeous and your little image is so adorable. I love how you built up the layers using your nestabilities. Gorgeous!!!
hugs,
Barb

Annette said...

Sarah, another gorgeous creation! Thanks for the inspiration!

HappyCrafter said...

So adorable, makes me want to reach out and cuddle someone/something! Such a sweet image and put together so cozily.

Gloria said...

Love the dots and the image is so precious!

Scrapping Haven said...

What a cute card I love the layers.
Hugs,
Ray

Bonibleaux Designs said...

AweSome WORK!!!

mommy2lou said...

OMG, how did I miss this awesome card??? This is so adorable!

i LOVE the image and you just did it up so well :)

Thanks for your continued awesomness, Sarah!