Saturday, 17 April 2010

Sugar Creek .....Cherry-Ful Giver

My card for the Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow a day late.
I am using the SCH Sensational Saturday Sketch.
I was a little bit puzzled what to do when I saw the sketch , but looking thru my nesties, I found this lattice border and instantly knew what I wanted to do.
I then went searching for some paper to go with my Cherry-ful image and came across this piece of vellum from Websters papers.
I layered it over some cream cs, cut the lattice using the same cs and Voila , my card came to life.Added some rhinestones , cherry stick on, some ribbon.


I hope you can take part in our sketch challenges. I love seeing what everyone
creates using our images.
Have a wonderful Saturday.


4 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your card. What company makes the lattice punch?

C.C. said...

Gorgeous card!

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, so cheery and cute, great choice of colours and that little cluster of cherry's is perfect.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Lovely piece of work, Sarah. I almost used that same Spellbinders die for mine, but changed my mind at the last minute! I love the sepia tone ink that you used to print the image. It looks fab with that Webster's Pages paper!