Thursday, 8 April 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow... Fabulous Friday

Hi and welcome back.
Today I am showing you a card for Fab Friday here on Sugar Creek Hollow.
For my card I use 2 of the SCH digi images.
I used the cross with the dove and the dogwood image.
I printed the cross off a couple of times, then cut and glued.
I printed the dogwood image and colored with Tombows to match my papers.


Be sure to check out Sugar Creek Hollow for Fridays freebie.

Have a wonderful Friday.

My Blogoversary is closed and I will update my post with a new pic of all the eye candy Friday evening when I get home from work.
I have to work all weekend , I switched my weekend with one of the other girls, because she needed it off to move into her new house.
So I will pick the 2 winners some time over the weekend and will post on Monday.

10 comments:

Primitive Paper said...

Sarah....too gorgeous for words. So serene and peaceful. I love it!

Donna Moore said...

I love this card! Your colors are stunning and the dogwoods matching your paper is beautiful! Your paper and design makes the cross and dove show up so beautifully, fabulous piece of art!!!

Nancy said...

Sarah, I especially love your lattice look!! It's amazing!! Wonderful colors!!

The Paper Princess said...

Dear Sarah,

Your card is just gorgeous! It is obvious that you paid a lot of loving attention to all of the details! I'm also a fan of the lattice on this piece!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

Sarah, your card is so lovely! I love the image and the colors!

HappyCrafter said...

What a pretty card! The colours are nice and i especially like the latice.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wonderful piece of work, Sarah!! Love how you have used all these images together. Your papers and color combo are beautiful and that lattice is such a perfect touch!

Divinity said...

wow!!! ur card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Love the colors and papers. Thanks for sharing.

Annette said...

Beautiful!