Monday, 3 May 2010

Another Mother's Day Set

Hi again, I am playing catch up with all my projects.
This project is for Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow.
I am late getting it posted. This past week has went by way to fast, and I am running late with all my projects.I have one more card to do and I will be caught up, yaaaaaa,lol.
I used the digi sentiment from Sugar Creek Hollow for my card and tried my hand at another flower.
You can find a tut for one here >>>>>>>Rose flower .
I didn't follow the tut exactly , but it came out looking rather pretty,or I think it did,lol.I added some stickles to the Rose.
I made this set at a SU camp,it was suppose to be a birthday set , but I brought it home not finished and made it into a Mother's day set, knowing I had this project coming up.
SU demonstrator gave us the instructions for the card box, it was modified from another box.









Please be sure and check out Sugar Creek for your Friday's freebie.
Also check out the rest of the team for their wonderful projects.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous cards, love the roses, thanks so much for the link to the tutorial!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful job on the rose!

SpAzzGiRL said...

Beautiful card!
It would be perfect for this call... http://tinyurl.com/3xd6rsj

Cassie said...

this set is soooo gorgeous! the colors, that rose, the little bits of sparkle!!