Sunday, 9 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day Stamptacular

Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful Moms.
I hope you all are having a wonderful day today and
showing your Mom some love on her special day.

Today challenge on Stamptacular is a Sketch.
So grab your Mojo and get creating and let us see what you can do with t his sketch.




For my card I used up more of this pinkpaislee paper, since it was still setting out on my desk.I used my new Verve Stamps, added some rhinerstones,and used my Octagon labels for my focal point instead of the oval.
The sponsor for this week ;
A $20. coupon.
Be sure to link up your card, so we all can see what you did.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

4 comments:

Annette said...

Happy Mommy's Day, Sarah! Lovely card!

Gloria said...

Sarah, hope you had a wonderful mother's day! great card

mommy2lou said...

another really cool and original creation!

Barb Hardeman said...

Your flower and dp are gorgeous, Sarah! I love the bling you added, a beautiful highlight!