Sunday, 30 May 2010

Life'e A Beach....

Hi and welcome to another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
So sorry its late but I haven't been feeling the best.
I am having terrible headaches again and its hard to focus on
card making.My BP is up again, my Doc is gonna switch my meds.
Hopefully this will cause my headaches to go away.

The challenge for today ....create a card that has a beach theme.
You can use colors you relate to the beach, or something you see at the beach.
Have fun with it.


The sponsor for this week is ....Shirleys2girls .
Each of the DT members have chosen one of her Digi images to creat their card.
She has a wonderful selection of digis to chose from.
Be sure to check her out and let us see what you have created.
For my card I chose ... Maisey at the Beach.
I colored her with SU markers to match my SU papers.
She was a delight to color.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day.

No comments: