Monday, 17 May 2010

May Your Troubles...

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Time to dust off your Mojo and start creating with this awesome sketch.
Julee has done it again, designing some wonderful sketches.


For my card I used up some scraps of Su paper and my new verve stamps.
Verve stamps are so versatile, you can use them over and over for so many occasions.
I stamped the flower several times, cut and layered, added a gemstone to the center.

The Mojo Makers whipped up some fabulous inspiration for you this week. Check out their fun and unique takes on this week's challenge, then go create. Have a wonderful Monday.

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Great card and I love that sentiment.

Joan said...

This is very nice Sarah, I like how you layered the Top Note!

maryr917 said...

I just love this card and your blog-it's filled with such beautiful creations

Cassie said...

very lovely!