Monday, 3 May 2010

Mother....

Hello and a good Monday Morning to you all.

Its time for another MoJO Monday, and Julee has designed another
awesome sketch .
Also, its the first Monday of the month and that means its contest time.
So dust of your MoJo and get creating.
We'll have one winner for every 75 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.


I kept my card very simple this week , as I was running behind with everything,
but happy to say I am caught up, even on my sleep,lol.





Just upload a project using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of the MoJo Post.. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO137.
Julee is trying out a new post format and a linking widget this week with picture thumnails.
I think it looks awesome seeing all the thumnails of everyones
projects.
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories:$store gems and some stickles

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving awesome comments.
I love reading them all.
Be sure to check out the MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Simply lovely!!

Martha said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower. But the whole card is stunning. TFS

HappyCrafter said...

What an elegant card! I love how you did it in just the two colours and that image is fabulous!

Michele said...

This is stunning!!! Love the black and white together! A True classic!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful and stunning card!!! Love the black & white combo!

montygonza said...

This is so elegant, very eyecatching.
The black and white and the stamps really suit.
love
Amanda