Sunday, 2 May 2010

Mother's Day Set...

Welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
So sorry that I am late getting my post up.
I am running late with all my projects this weekend and it didn't help me any
that I read the challenge wrong for today.
I did have my project done on time but when I went to do my post I saw that not only was it to be for Mother's day but I had to use a woman or a lady on my card, so had to redo. I will post my other project later.
SO the Stamptacular challenge for today was to create a card or project for
Mother's day but you have to use a image of a woman.




For my project I use some SU paper and used the Box in a Bag Tut
found here on >>>>.SCS
I also used a digi image from Sugar Creek for my Project.
I also made a couple of flowers punced from the SU Scallop punch.
I found the tut for the flowers here on Dawn Blog.
These flowers are so easy to make and looks so pretty.
The sponsor for this week is from .......
A $25. Gift certificate
Be sure to link up your projects for all of us to see.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

Bernadette Bliss said...

Just stunning, Sarah!

Graphicat said...

This is stunning Sarah!
ANd I read the challenge wrong too! Cept I didnt even realize it till this morning as I was reading the aCTUAL post! Good Greif! So Im hoping my mouse looks like a lady....
Great job on this. Very vintage and pretty!
Hugs
Cheri

Barb Hardeman said...

Sarah this is absolutely gorgeous! Your flower is just stunning! I'm so impressed that you managed to get this done on time! You did a beautiful job...
Blessings,
Barb

HappyCrafter said...

neat project, love those huge flowers, they are awesome!