Sunday, 23 May 2010

Pearls and Swirls...

Hi everyone and welcome to another Sunday of Stamptacular.
Todays challenge....Create a card or project filled with pearls and swirls.
For my card I used some Su paper that has swirls ,plus used a Prima
pearl swirl.
I made my project into a Wedding card. I have a wedding coming up.
I am in the process of making something else to go along with this card.
I didin't get time to finish it off like I wanted.It was giving me a bit of grief.Hopefully I will get some free time
this week to finally finish it off. I will up date my post later.


The sponsor for this week is....

Simon Says Stamp
PRIZE:$25 Gift Certificate
http://simonsaysstamp.com


Please be sure to check out the rest of the team for their wonderful creations.


The weather here this weekend is gorgeous and we are off today to do some cruising with several of our friends. We have packed a picnic lunch.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

newfiecrafter said...

Beautiful card --love the brown tones that you used .
Marilyn

Ellen said...

Sooo nice card! I like the colors. It's celan and beautiful, just the way i love it:)
Have a nice and creativ evening:)
Hug, Ellen

Donna Moore said...

As usual your mojo juices are flowing, gorgeous card!!

fyi your package arrived, wowzer, am loving all the goodies!! thank you!
Blessings
donna

Cassie said...

oh sarah - this is exquisite! just sooo lovely!
p.s. love the one above too!