Sunday, 20 June 2010

Cute as A Bug.......

Cute as a Bug or LadyBug...
Hi and welcome to Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays challenge was called Cute as a Bug,to create a card or project that has a bug on it.
I thought outside the box and made a Ladybug card.
I saw this idea on a blog here>>>>>>.LadyBug and thought it was so cute,
so went with this idea.




The sponsor for this week is ....

SIMON SAYS STAMP
A $25. coupon.
So sorry this is late getting posted but I've had a very busy weekend.
We had a wedding yesterday and both of our Mustangs were used for the wedding party.
Then today we went on a car cruise with friends and ended up at a card show .
Just got back home around 9pm.
DH really enjoyed his day, looking at all the old cars and seeing more Mustangs. .
Happy Fathers day to all the dads.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, this is just adorable! I absolutely love it :)

Sprytebyrd said...

Hi Sarah! I loved this card so much that I made one out of fun foam and am going to teach it to a group of kids at Day Camp this summer! :o) Check out my blog, I just posted photos! I hope you don't mind, it is just so cute and I think the kids will LOVE it!! Great card! So clever!
Hugs,
Dee