Sunday, 13 June 2010

Father's Day......

Hello Peeps and welcome to Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays Challenge......A tribute to Fathers.
To create a card or project for Father's Day.Your card must have
some sort of guy/man on it.Also if you make it for your Dad you will be entered
into the weekly draw twice.








For my project I made a CS billfold,I found the tut for it here>>>>>Wallet
I also used another neat technique on the billfold found here....Faux Leather.
For my card , I used some heidi swapp paper and a SU stamp set,along with a Verve sentiment.
The sponsors for this week ;
MELJEN’S DESIGNS
Winner’s Choice of FOUR Digi Images
AND
WINK, WINK, INK!
Winner’s Choice of THREE Digi Images
Thank you all for visiting and leaving awesome comments.
Have a wonderful SUnday!
I have to work today :(

2 comments:

mommy2lou said...

what an adorable idea! I just love your "husband" version too :)

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is so cute! I've been checking out your blog and you're very creative. Love it!