Monday, 21 June 2010

Happy Graduation...

Welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is so awesome.I love the panels on an angle.
I made my card for a graduation.I used up some old paper
I've had for some time.I believe its Creating Keepsakes.
I used this graduation bear from MFT, he is so cute.
I paper pieced his cap and grown.




Thank you for visiting ,I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome
creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I can't wait for the weekend, as I will be on vacation.
We have a car show to attend and then its off to the island for another car show
the following weekend.


4 comments:

Gloria said...

Great card and I love that bear!!!

Wendy said...

Love it Sarah!

Michele said...

This is a fabulous graduation card!

Dora said...

Hi, this card is so cute, love the stamp, he's so fun and the layout is lovely. PS thanks for choosing me as this month's GDT at the Stamptacular Challenges, I am thrilled about this xx