Monday, 14 June 2010

Husband.....

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch was so fun to do.
I used it for a fathers day card for my hubby.
Dh is my biggest fan and loves what ever I make, but I kept his card
pretty simple.









I made another billfold to go along with this card.
Its great for giving gift cards, since Dh loves his Timmy's,
I plan on putting in a Tim card.
I used up more of the heidi swapp paper I still had out on my desk.
Thanks for visiting.
Please be sure to check out the Mojo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is absolutely WONDERFUL! How clever to make a wallet out of cardstock. Perfect for our Father's Day theme this week :) Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room!!!