Sunday, 6 June 2010

I do , Ido , I do ...

Hi and welcome to another Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays challenge .....To make a Wedding or Anniversary Themed Project.
To create a card or project that is Wedding or Anniversary related.
I have a couple of weddings coming up this summer amd I went
with this project to go with the card I made several weeks ago.
My card can be found >>>>>Here.
I saw this shoe done on Becca's Blog awhile back and wanted to try one.
My shoe doesn't look as nice as hers,but I was pleased with it,lol.
The tut for the shoe can be found here........Elegant Shoe Tut
I had wanted to make a gift card thingy to go into the shoe, but everything was to big, so I went with a Tag to fit inside the shoe and then made a gift card holder to hold a gift card.
The couple that is getting married has been together for 14 yrs and what do you get for someone who has everything already.So I figured I give them a gift card and they can get whatever they want.
The box I made for the gift card can also be found on Becca's blog here>>>>>>>Tag Box
I made it a bit smaller to hold a gift card.







The sponsor for this week is .......There She Goes Clear Stamps
A coupon worth $24.
Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out the rest of the team for their
wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

9 comments:

Cass said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! You did a wonderful job on this! I love it!

Barb Hardeman said...

Sarah, this is absolutely stunning! You must have spent days and days on this. It should be on the SSC blog for everyone to see! Gorgeously stunning!
Hugs,
Barb

judy anderson said...

stunning and I am looking for the bridal stamp. Can you help?

salige lavendel said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful,georgeous and stunning artwork. You are very clever =)

Becky Jo said...

Beautiful work!! And...that doesn't even begin to describe it. Love this and thanks for sharing. Hugs!!

mochamama said...

What a beautiful set Sarah, absolutely elegant!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a beautiful wedding set. The colour scheme is so elegant. It is such a pleasure to be working with you for the month of June. Hugs, Denise x

Skraptacular Designs said...

Sarah...this is amazing! I just had to take a peak at Terri's original design! Your elegant shoe is stunning!

I will try my best to get it added to our SSC blog but no promises...I have no idea why it deletes all the other photos when I do that...but it's so frustrating!

I just love looking at all your beautiful creations and know our participants enjoy looking at them too.

Hope you're feeling better!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Annette said...

Paula, what can I say but "WOW!" Absolutely gorgeous!