Monday, 7 June 2010

MoJo 142....

Hi again and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Today is the first Monday of the Month and that means its
contest time again.
Contest time means prizes and what is the prize you ask?

The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.

SO what are you waiting for ,dust of your MoJo and show us what you got.



For my card I used some not quite Navy CS and made my own pattern paper.
I used the Textured Impressions Embossing plate for my background,
then stamped with Elements of Style stamp.I stamp first with the craft
SU white pad onto the blue CS, then stamped again with not quite navy
onto white and used my Blender pen to color the flowers.I am loving this
technique.Added some glitter.Used MS double scallop border punch and added a few pearls.
Thank you for visiting and be sure to check out the Mojo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Debbie Henderson said...

Just beautiful! Love everything about your card!

Jennipher Lowery said...

gorgeous card!

Gloria said...

Lovely

Joan said...

Sarah, this is gorgeous - I love monochromatic cards and blue!!!!! Wonderful card.

Nadia said...

Sarah this card is so beautiful. Love the blue and the hummingbird.

Pati said...

This is so beautiful, lovely monochromatic blues, wow!!