Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Tea Time....

Welcome back.
I found this wonderful blog.......The Shabby Tearoom, a few days ago and I am loving it.
I discovered they are having a Design Call and you have to create a card or project based on this inspiration piece.
As soon as I saw the Teapot, I knew what I wanted to make.
I had this template I had bought from Lauren .......Here
I have many of her temaplates and never used them.
I was first intimidated by the pieces and wondering how I was gonna get it to work around the curves.
I was so surprised how easy it was to go together.
I know what I wll be doing later,digging out the rest of my templates from
Lauren.
I then went thru my papers to find something and I found this paper, I believe its Foo fa la,not sure as there was no name on it.

















I started by printing off the template for the Teapot onto cream Cs.
The handle and spout on red Cs.
I don't have a cutting machine , so I cut everything by hand.
I then printed the panels on the pattern paper, cut and layered , after having the pot all together.
The teapot is holding 6 cookies.
I then made the teabag holder.
I so wanted to try my hand at a Teacup card, but time didn't let me as I wanted to get this done in time for the design call, so settled for making a fairly simple card using the cup as its focal point.I just used up scraps of the paper setting on my desk.
I then did some punching using a SU punch and a small EK success punch to create my flowers, used some nesties for my labels.
Wish me luck with the design call.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.




7 comments:

Debbie said...

Absolutely lovely! Thanks for your interest in our current DT Call. Please be sure to complete part #2 of the application process in order to be considered for the position.

gladyschia2010 said...

so pretty teapot and cup!!!! Love it!

Lisa said...

Oh Sarah, these projects are gorgeous! So professional looking! Good luck with the DT call!

SJ's Stampin Spot said...

Love it for sure! Beautiful work.

Ruthie said...

Awesome! SOOOOOOO pretty!

Anonymous said...

I would like to divulge you some of my websites that can give you is very appealing. These are chic things on the network and so wish transport with us with their assessment. It is dialect right prominent to me, so I want you to be forgiving. The outdo of these is undoubtedly the [url=http://www.handsomemen.pl/wlosy,lysienie,lysienie_plackowate___alopecia_areata.html]³ysienie plackowate[/url] ³ysienie plackowate I hope that you see fit like it there too much like me. Outdo wishes!

Anonymous said...

I would like to reveal b stand out you some of my websites that can pass over you is to a great extent appealing. These are chic things on the network and so see fit uphold with us with their assessment. It is acutely important to me, so I want you to be forgiving. The best of these is undoubtedly the [url=http://www.adaron.pl]bi┼╝uteria srebrna[/url], bi┼╝uteria srebrna I conviction that you thinks fitting like it there too much like me. Best wishes!