Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Aperture Challenge..

Hellow everyone ,I am back,lol.
I took some time off from card making to enjoy my vacation
with DH.
I had promised DH ,no puter and no cards.
We both had a wonderful time with friends.
We went to PEI for our vacation and took in the car show there as well.
Their were many cars from our club there as well as cars from all over.
We took our 84 Mustang and had a fab time.
I got to see many awesome cars.

The card I am posting today is for Stamptacular Sunday challenge, which was this past Sunday. I am a few days behind on everything and trying to play
catch up.
The challenge was to create an Aperture card.A card with a hole in the middle so you can see what on the inside.Usually the main image is inside but I went the opposite.


The sponsor for this week is My Favorite Things (MFT)
A $25. gift certificate.
This weeks sponsor was very generous to the design team and
offered stamps to all the team for their projects.
Thank You MFT.
I choose to use this stamp "Setting Pretty" and made my project into a birthday
card.
I will be back later to post my card for Mojo Monday, which is also late.
Have a wonderful day. The weather here is gorgeous and hot.
Gonna enjoy it!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! Glad you had a good time with DH. The car show sounds like fun :) You'll have to post pictures of your car sometime! Great aperture!!!

Cathy said...

Welcome back! PEI is such a great place to visit, It's almost as beautiful as NS.

Hugs Cathy

http://cathysonlinegoodies-cathy.blogspot.com/

http://app.ecwid.com/jsp/123229/simple-store

Joseline said...

Oh Sarah, this is just beautiful. I love everything about the card. The image is adorable.