Sunday, 25 July 2010

Christmas In July...

Hello peeps and welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
Todays challenge .....Christmas In July
Create a card for Christmas.
Was kinda hard to get in the mood to create a Christmas card with
all the beautiful hot weather we been having.
But it was nice to go thru all my Christmas papers again.
I pulled out some older Basic Grey papers and created this card.




Todays sponsors;
SIMON SAYS STAMP
$25 Gift Certificate and FREE Shipping.

I love to see what you create for our Christmas In July challenge.
Br sure to check out the design team for all theit awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a pretty Xmas card! The double bow is gorgeous. Have a great Sunday!

Graphicat said...

I just love how you put things together Sarah! Your use of DP here is just phenominal!! Great work teamate!
Cheers
cheri

Dora said...

Awww this is niiiice... I love this, that red ribbon is so bold and beautiful xxx