Monday, 26 July 2010

My Favorite BookWorm

Hi and welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Todays sketch is awesome.You can create a square or round
card or do both. I had fun with it.
I found this paper from We R MK in my stash ,
I've had it for awhile and never used it.
I also used a new stamp set I picked up yesterday.
I was in a little bargain store in town and saw this stamp set from MTF.
I couldn't believe it. I never saw her stamps before in the store.
SO of course I had to use it right away,lol.


Thank you for visiting, I love to read your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Team for their
wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sarah, this is so cute. I love the sentiment and all the pearls you added. What a cute card.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

HappyCrafter said...

So sweet, the soft colours are really soothing and I can see you followed that sketch really well--fun sketch, tempted to play with it myself :-) Have a great day!