Monday, 12 July 2010

Very Happy Birthday

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
I missed last weeks MoJo as I was away on vacation.
It was great to get away from everything and spent some quality time with my
Dh. It has been a long time ,since Dh and I went away and we needed it.
It was great to just set back and relax, do some sight seeing and enjoy the beautiful weather.I can't wait for my next vacation in Aug.

To days MoJo sketch was awesome.Since I still had this paper from SU on my desk from my last card, I went with it again.
I also made this card into another Birthday card, since I need to stock pile them for upcoming Birthdays.



I hope you all take part, I love to see what you all create.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo team for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I am off today and have many errands to run and then finish of some projects I have on the back burner.

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the colour combo!
Clairex