Sunday, 29 August 2010

Pretty In Pink !

Wow, Its been weeks since I last uploaded anything.
I was away on vacation with DH and we both had a wonderful time.
I came back to a hetic week at work.,where some of our schedules got changed.And since I am on the social committee at work , we had to organize a fund raiser for a fellow associate in time of need.
The fund raiser went off without an hitch and we raised an amazing amount of money which our General Manager will match dollar for dollar.
Its so nice to see how everyone comes together in time of need.


The Stamptacular Challenge for today ...."Pretty In Pink"
Create a card that uses shades of pink.Of course you can use white with it as well and use Black ink.
Since I missed the last 2 challenges and also late in getting this one up for today , I combined all 3 challenges into one.
The last 2 challenges were to use button and bows and to use more than one stamp.I stamped the flourish in pink and then stamped the verse over it in black ink.I also used the sketch from MoJo Monday , which I missed while on vacation.
I am pleased with how this card turned out.


Since the challenge was Pretty In Pink and I still had the pink paper from Tim Holtz setting on my desk from the last card I posted awhile ago, I went and used it again. I am loving all the pink shades together.

The sponsor for this week; MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS
The prize; a fabulous Magnolia Stamp.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team for their awesome creations.
If you want to be a a Guest Designer for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge all you have to do is enter at least THREE of our challenges during the month and your name will be put on our ballet. The Design Team will then vote amongst the eligible participants for their favorite and the one with the most votes will be invited to be the Guest Designer for an entire month! It's that simple!

Have a wonderful day.
I will be back tomorrow with my MoJo Monday card.

3 comments:

carol said...

gorgeous card, so pretty, x carol

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love all the pink, great way to combine all the challenges!

Divinity said...

very beautiful card! i love all the layering you did -- love all the pinks. great card!